Sunday, December 9, 2012

BUSY CRAFT SHOW

I had a very busy weekend with a craft show I was in at Cecil Floyd School, Joplin, MO on Saturday Dec. 8th. I sold my dolls and other goodies that I make for it. I sew all year long on things for my shows and for Etsy, in my little doll shop there. I will be adding more dolls in the next few days to my Etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/raggedyjaynes. Also follow me on Facebook, too!
Merry Christmas to all of my followers and new ones to come! I am thinking of doing a giveaway before Christmas, boy, I better get with it! Been pretty busy around here with other things, too!! I hope I make it!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow jayne's nice work and i really love your creations and your stand is so beautiful.bye bye love cathy.merry christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comments, Cathy, you are the best, glad we are friends:) Have a Happy New Year full of crafting!!!

      Delete